On July 1, 2017, Massachusetts Operational Services Division (OSD) launched a new Statewide Contract FAC104 for Landscaping Products, Parks and Recreation Equipment, and Related Products, Supplies, and Services. Premier Park & Play is proud to be selected as a Statewide Contractor for this contract, specifically for the following categories:
6. Playground Equipment – includes composite structures and individual components primarily for age groups 2-5 and 5-12
7. Playground Surfaces – includes athletic surfaces, tiles, synthetic grass, wear mats, engineered wood fiber (EWF), and poured in place (PIP) rubber for playgrounds, splash pads, courts, fields, and other related outdoor recreation
8. Site Furnishings/Amenities – includes but not limited to benches, trash receptacles, bike parking/racks, planters, tables and chairs, tree guards and gates, signage, grills, fire rings, bleachers, flag poles, water bubblers, pet friendly features, etc.
9. Sport and Fitness Equipment – includes sports related equipment for skate parks, bike parks, basketball courts, soccer fields, football fields, pickle ball courts, lacrosse fields, field hockey fields, tennis courts, volleyball courts, baseball fields, track and field events and other related sports facility equipment
10. Outdoor Shelter/Shade Structures – includes but is not limited to shelters, kiosks, bus stops, picnic shelters, dugouts, gazebos, park pavilions, playground shelters, sidewalk covers, portable restroom shelters, and sheds
11. Splash Pads and Water Play – includes splash pad/water play structures, sprays and individual components
Through this statewide contract, Premier Park & Play will continue to provide the best quality yet streamlined and discounted playground equipment and installation service to the all the cities, towns, counties, public schools, public institutions and non-profits in Massachusetts. Make your dream playground a reality! Learn more at premierparkplay.com.